TechThe Hello Forge project is divided into several components. All components have a themed, one word title, which is suggested by their purpose.
Remember, Hello Forge is still under heavy development. Most of the features mentioned here have not been completed, and only mean plans.
SpectrumThere are several free, reliable and portable C++ libraries designed for cross-platform application development. Spectrum is yet another; geared towards modular, powerful and easy application-portability.
- Window - Allows you to create advanced graphical applications in a windowing-medium. Supports Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs), hardware-accelerated 3D rendering, and more.
- Network - Begins with robust networking capability and provides powerful utility to keep your application secure.
- Audio - Supports a wide range of sound-output functionality.
- Files - Provides a useful file system utility. Supports file input/output, file searching, and so on.
- Time - Supports various time related functions. Enables precise timing, time conversions, and much more.